Modifications to this agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of the TOS at: https://zuvaa.com/terms-of-service/
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Zuvaa, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Zuvaa (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Zuvaa, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- All postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originates. Zuvaa makes no warranties about the appropriateness or accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site.
- Your linking to any other websites found is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Zuvaa be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that Zuvaa does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Zuvaa shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOS or for any other reason.
- The Zuvaa site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of Zuvaa, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
- You agree that Zuvaa shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Zuvaa is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Zuvaa, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
We do our best to keep Zuvaa safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Zuvaa.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Zuvaa, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Zuvaa.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Zuvaa without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
- You will not use Zuvaa to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not create an ad that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- You will not that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Zuvaa employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.).
- You will not include personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- You will not that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- You will not do anything that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the Zuvaa sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to Zuvaa users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- You will not include links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in “services”;
- You will not advertise any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by California law.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Zuvaa, such as a denial of service attack.
- A “Posting Agent” is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on Zuvaa’s resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission or license from Zuvaa. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from Zuvaa.
- You may not use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Zuvaa without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- You acknowledge that Zuvaa may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that Zuvaa has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
- You acknowledge that Zuvaa reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Zuvaa shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by Zuvaa immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from Zuvaa.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this TOS.
Registration and Account Security
Zuvaa users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Zuvaa, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Zuvaa if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Zuvaa that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Zuvaa if we believe that it violates this TOS.
- We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, read our section on visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Zuvaa and Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Zuvaa.
How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
Zuvaa will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification by emailing us at legal at zuvaa.com. Your email must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for Zuvaa to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please submit a notification by emailing us at thinktank@Zuvaa.com. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information):
- a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Services;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subscriber (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid.
- About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Zuvaa
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Redemption Of Free Product And Coupon Offers
- From time to time, Zuvaa offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this website. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page (Zuvaa.com) or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Zuvaa product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
- We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Zuvaa, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this website in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order.
- We can change this TOS if we provide you notice (by posting the change on the TOS.
- For changes to sections relating to payments, website operators, and advertisers; we will give you a minimum of three days’ notice. For all other changes we will give you a minimum of seven days’ notice.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this TOS, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Zuvaa to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this TOS shall terminate, but the terms of the TOS still apply.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to this TOS or Zuvaa exclusively in a state or federal court located in Atlanta. The laws of the State of Georgia will govern this TOS, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Atlanta, Georgia for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Zuvaa, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP ZUVAA UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ZUVAA “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ZUVAA WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. ZUVAA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS OR ZUVAA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TOS OR ZUVAA WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ZUVAA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Zuvaa (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By “Zuvaa” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at Zuvaa.com and any other Zuvaa branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the like button, the share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Zuvaa or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By “content” we mean anything you post on Zuvaa that would not be included in the definition of “information.”
- By “data” we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Zuvaa or provide to Zuvaa through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on Zuvaa or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “active registered user” we mean a user who has logged into Zuvaa at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this TOS is an agreement between you and Zuvaa, Inc.
- This TOS makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Zuvaa, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this TOS is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this TOS, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this TOS must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this TOS to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this TOS are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this TOS shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This TOS does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Zuvaa.
Returns can be made within seven days (7) after purchase. Return are allowed if the items are damaged. If you would like to return your merchandise purchased on Zuvaa.com, please follow the return instructions below. *Please be aware that returns incur a return shipping and handling fee of a minimum of $6.95 for purchases. This amount will be deducted from your return. You can return merchandise for a full refund, which will be credited to you in the original tender.
- Complete the Return Form that accompanied your package, making sure you indicate the item(s) being returned and why.
- Securely pack your merchandise, being sure to include the invoice/packing slip.
- Use the prepaid return shipping label* that we provided for your convenience with your package.
- Ship your package via US Postal Service or UPS using the preaddressed mailing label, making sure you insure your package.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the return transit time, plus an additional 4 business days upon receipt, for the return to be completed and the refund to be issued to your account. If you provided an email address, we’ll email you when your return has been received and processed.